Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Christmas gift Question, about Bitty Baby

  1. #1
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Good evening everyone!

    I would like to get a couple of BB outfits for my niece for christmas. I was thinking of ordering now, but do y'all think there will be some BB outfits on sale before Christmas? She won't care if she gets the Christmas outfit or not. She'll just enjoy having some new clothes for her doll.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member EmilyLynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would check www.americangirl.com on a fairly regular basis between now & mid-December. They have monthly specials & sale items & you never know what you'll find.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Definitely don't totally trust my memory, but I don't think there were new sale items this close to Christmas. I think a huge bunch hit right after Christmas. So I'm thinking they do two large markdowns a year. So I'm thinking the only discounts you'll find between now and Christmas are monthly specials and any promotional deals they might have. (Like now you could get her the ballet set and not pay shipping.)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have no idea if BB outfits specifically went on sale closer to Christmas, but often people get deals like 10% off orders over $100 in their email closer to Christmas.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We ordered Bitty last year for Christmas and I don't remember seeing "sales" on her items until right after xmas, in January, and then there were lots! Then they put up the yellow easter dress, circus outfit and elephant, picnic basket, sailing outfit, and old birthday.

    I'm thinking the next in line to go will be the Stars and Stripes outfit. Possibly the harvest plaid will go on sale for the fall. None of the other outfits are very old.

    Good luck!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, last year the big sale started on the day after the last day for guaranteed Christmas delivery. (It was a couple of days before Christmas) I was at my in-law's house in NO and immediately placed my order, having it shipped to a neighbor's house since we wouldn't be home in time. [img]redface.gif[/img] I try to order when sales first start so nothing I want sells out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •